> We work towards excellence every day
- At the Faculty of Chemistry, we are constantly committed to being competitive and to becoming an international reference centre, contributing significantly to the field of chemistry and biochemistry.
- In this context, the Faculty of Chemistry:
- ► It has defined its own Quality policy.
- ► It has designed and approved the Internal Quality Assurance System (IQAS) , where the Processes that make up the Internal Quality Assurance System are defined and documented. The implementation of the Internal Quality Assurance System is certified.
- ► It has created the Monitoring and Teaching Quality Committee, which is key to evaluating academic results and making proposals to improve the implementation of the Bachelor's degrees and Master's degrees of the faculty.
- ► It monitors the degrees annually to carry out a global analysis, which is key to improvement processes.
- Monitoring/accreditation reports.
- Monitoring indicators
► Internal Quality Assurance System of the Faculty of Chemistry and Institutional accreditation
> Research, an integral part of teaching
- The degree in Chemistry, the degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, the master's degree in Synthesis, Catalysis and Molecular Design and the master's degree in Nutrition and Metabolism are accredited for the added achievement of "Research-teaching linkages" with the distinction of "Excellent". This quality label not only recognizes that teaching staff excel in research, but that this research also forms an integral part of their teaching.
- Research indicators of the Faculty of Chemistry
> PAT, student orientation
- Our centre has designed and approved its Tutorial Action Plan (PAT), which defines the actions that will be carried out to provide students with the help and guidelines necessary to improve their integration into the University and their academic development.